Every organization has at least one – a difficult person whose behavior negatively affects those around them. Difficult employees crush productivity, destroy morale – and push your best employees out the door. However, many organizations are finding that these employees can be turned into high-quality personnel in just a few steps. How do they do it?
FREE BONUS REPORT:
Managing Millennials: 9 Ways to Get the Most from the Internet Generation
(see below for more details)
- When to reward, and when to discipline
- Keys to handling "Attitude Problems" and "Rule Breakers"
- Specific words and phrases you should and shouldn't use
- "Heading off" negative emotions – before they spread
- Non-stop talker
- Mr. Alibi, "I got caught in traffic...again"
- Identifying the problem with the 3 C's
- How to criticize without trampling egos: Dos and Don'ts
- Proven principles to hone top-notch people skills
- Dealing with difficult superiors
- The Millennial upbringing and how that impacts your management style
- 7 core traits of Generation Y
- 4 managerial qualities they love to see from their bosses
- 3 way to develop productive relationships with Millennials
- 2 simple ways to challenge Millennials and keep them engaged
this bonus report at no additional charge
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|